tracking pixel


FREE Consultations on starting a new business, growing a business and protecting personal assets

Call: 1-888-444-4812

What services are you interested in?

Your information will only be used to contact you regarding your consultation. It will not be sold

Articles of Dissolution

A corporation or LLC must file certificates or articles of dissolution with the state in order to terminate the existence of the company. Companies Incorporated will assist you in the filing of these papers in any of the 50 states and some foreign locations.

Sell Your Corporation / Company

In some cases your corporation’s existence can be used by individuals who are looking to incorporate an aged company. Companies Incorporated can purchase your corporation from you for listing in our aged companies directory. Contact us today to see if you qualify to have your business purchased.