Virtual Office Programs
A virtual office gives you a business address that is a proper office (available by appointment) staffed by contracted people during regular business hours, mail forwarding, a telephone number to enhance your privacy and professionalism as well as assistance with the opening of bank or brokerage accounts.
Included in our Companies Incorporated Virtual Office Program:
- A physical street address in your business’ state
- Mail forwarding service personalized to your needs
- A telephone number answered by a live receptionist to greet your callers during business hours, or a recorded message
- A business fax number in your company’s state
- Help opening a bank account if desired
- Help applying for a business license if needed
- Increased privacy
Sustaining an office can be expensive, when opening an office, you would have to factor rent, staff, utilities, telephone and data services, employment taxes, supplies, and insurance. Let’s put these into “monthly cost” perspective:
|Telephone / Data||$100|
These costs added up quickly to approximately $6,00 a month. A basic “base of operations” office can cost your business $72,000 a year.
Our Virtual Office Program is only $995 a year!
Last Updated on March 8, 2019