Last Modified Date: 20th May 2018
Your privacy is important.
The personal information we collect, if you provide it, will be used to contact you, send you more information about our products and services, provide service fulfillment and provide more information upon request.
- When you provide us with your information for these purposes, you consent to our collection and processing.
- We do not share your information with third-parties
By visiting our website, submitting online forms for more information or to purchase a service, by providing your contact information in email, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal identifiable information, PII, as defined here.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) data controller is General Corporate Services, Inc.
Information You Might Provide Subject to the GDPR
- Personal identifiable information you might provide are to order a service, request more information and receive important legal updates by submit using an online form at www.companiesinc.com.com (the website), by emailing us, calling by phone, using post mail or otherwise contacting us.
- Personally Identifiable Information you provide are your name and contact information, legal document form requirements for services ordered, payment information for service orders, shipping information for order delivery and all required fields to complete and file documents, such as; new company information, new trust information and other related legal document requirements.
Your Data Security
We are committed to compliance with the GDPR (article 5)
- Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimization’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
We use current enterprise information systems to maintain customer information backed with modern digital security and dedicated system manager. Our organization has a “DPO” Data Protection Officer that can be reached using the contact page of this website.
We use third party providers to host our website and provide the communication, shipping, invoicing / accounting and payment processing.
We use industry standard methods, best-practices and encryption wherever possible when receiving, sending and storing your information.
By providing personal information, you agree to this.
Information we collect when visiting our website:
- your IP address, browser, operating system and computer type with extensions, plugins and other device information
- how you got to our website, date and time you visit our website and about the content you view, referring site and search engine information.
Sharing Your Data
We would disclose your information only with your consent or to comply with governing laws or court orders.
If you submit a contact form on our website, the fields you submit are sent to SalesForce enterprise level CRM service and MailChimp newsletter management service. These are GDPR compliant third-party data processors.
If you email, call on the phone or otherwise contact us, we may reply by email – our servers are provided by GoDaddy and we use Microsoft Outlook email software. Godaddy and Microsoft are GDPR compliant third party data processors.
All third party data processors we use are GDPR compliant
- Google – Email and Website Analytics Provider
- Microsoft – Email Server Provider
- Mailchimp – Email Marketing Provider
- SalesForce – CRM Provider
- GoDaddy – Web Host and Hardware Provider
- GoogleDrive – Document Transfer/Storage Solution
- Facebook – Marketing Service Provider
- Quickbooks – Accounting Software
- Merchant Account – Payment Processor
We would only disclose your information in accordance with the law or a corporate acquisition / merger.
How we use your data
- Information provided by you is used to satisfy requirements to any requests for information or services, updates to relevant worldwide laws, promotions and recommendations.
- Information we collect is used to study our website activity and improve the content and user experience, monitor advertising expenses and efforts as well as target recommendations by interest.
Your rights under the GPDR
- Right to Information – The right to ask what personal data there is and how it’s being used.
- Right to Access – The right to view your personal data.
- Right to Rectification – The right to correct and modify if it is not updated.
- Right to withdraw consent – The right to revoke the consent to collection and processing of personal information.
- Right to Objection – The right to the objection of your personal data being processed.
- Right to object to automated processing – The right to object to a decision made by automated processing.
- Right to be forgotten – The right to request your data to be deleted.
- Right for data portability – The right to request transfer of your data – data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
How long do we keep your data?
We will maintain customer information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill a service order and facilitate requests as well as comply with legal requirements.
Contact us about removing your data.
Disclosures by Minors under 16 years-old
Parental consent is required before providing us with your personal information.
Revoke your consent
Contact our office and specify this is a request to revoke consent to collection and processing of your personal information.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
In accordance with the GDPR,
- you can request that we send you detail about any personal information we hold, or
- you can request that we fix any discrepancies, or
- you may request us to delete all of your data.
In accordance with the GDPR, all access requests are provided for free within  days.
For any questions relating to your data, or to submit requests, please contact us:
General Corporate Services, Inc
5919 Greenville #140
Dallas TX 75206-1906
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy handling of third-parties.
Cookies are used with your permission, they are small files on your computer that identify you to our website.
Types of cookies we use
- Website Analytics: provides the numbers of visitors, traffic acquisition and content behavior in order to improve our marketing and user experience.
- Advertising Targeting: records actions being taken on our website such as the content you requested and links you click. We use this to improve material and messages on our website and materials.
Third-party cookies which may be set on our website include:
- Google’s Remarketing cookie provides a method of refining content delivered to you based on your browsing history of our website. You can opt out of this in your Google Ad Settings.
- SalesForce is our CRM system and the cookies allow us manage contact with customers about information requests and service orders.
- Wordfence is WordPress Security Option that uses a cookie to determine if you are a human user.
- Facebook Pixel provides website traffic analysis to measure ad performance.
You can block cookies by changing the setting of your browser.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, General Corporate Services, Inc. (a Nevada corporation) and/or its licensors operate the Companies Incorporated brand and have rights to the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website except for content, if any, specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed with written permission from an executive of General Corporate Services, Inc. a Nevada corporation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without General Corporate Services’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of General Corporate Services.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. General Corporate Services reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at General Corporate Services’ discretion.
If General Corporate Services provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
General Corporate Services may disable your user ID and password in General Corporate Services’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to General Corporate Services a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to General Corporate Services the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or General Corporate Services or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
General Corporate Services reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on General Corporate Services’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding General Corporate Services’ rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, General Corporate Services does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. General Corporate Services makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, General Corporate Services does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, tax, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
General Corporate Services will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is or is not provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if General Corporate Services has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit General Corporate Services’s liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by General Corporate Services’ negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of General Corporate Services; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for General Corporate Services to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a liability limiting entity, General Corporate Services, Inc., a Nevada corporation, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against General Corporate Services’ officers, directors or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect General Corporate Services’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as General Corporate Services, Inc.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify General Corporate Services and undertake to keep General Corporate Services indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by General Corporate Services to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of General Corporate Services’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by General Corporate Services arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to General Corporate Services’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, General Corporate Services may take such action as General Corporate Services deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
General Corporate Services may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
General Corporate Services may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with General Corporate Services’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and General Corporate Services in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within Broward County, Florida.
Registrations and Authorizations
General Corporate Services’ details
The full name of General Corporate Services is General Corporate Services, Inc.
General Corporate Services is registered in Nevada.
General Corporate Services’ registered address is 701 S Carson St., Ste. 200, Carson City, NV 89701
Its mailing address is 23638 Lyons Ave. #223, Santa Clarita, CA 91321.
You can contact General Corporate Services by email to email@example.com.